This New Year, Restore Your Smile With Dental Implants
Are you wishing you could have the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted this New Year? Maybe you’re even thinking that 2017 will definitely be the year you get your compromised smile corrected, but you just don’t know where to begin? If either of these scenarios fit, you will be happy to know that Dr. Robert Harrell and his exceptional team at Harrell Dental Implant Center offer the best tooth restoration solutions. Using a variety of dental implant procedures they can replace your missing or damaged teeth and give you the brilliant smile you’ve been hoping for.
To begin, let’s take a look at the benefits of dental implants.
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth. Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth. Other options can lead to bone deterioration, and may interfere with eating, smiling, speaking and other activities of everyday life.
- Built to last. Dental implants are a long-term solution. Traditional, tooth-supported dental bridges only last five to seven years, and with proper care often more than 10 years, but at some point they may need to be replaced. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for over time.
- Keep your teeth in your mouth – not in a cup. Dental implants allow you to keep your teeth where they belong – in your mouth. And no more worrying that your dentures might slip or fall out. Brush, floss and care for teeth that have been replaced using dental implants exactly the way you would natural teeth – in your mouth.
- Speak easy. Adjusting to removable dentures can mean struggling to pronounce everyday words. Not so with dental implants, which function like natural teeth.
- Eat your favorite foods! Taste and enjoy the foods you love without hesitation. You can bite naturally, eat virtually anything you want and, unlike removable dentures that can feel uncomfortable, you can experience the full taste of the food you eat with dental implants, too. More details at AAID-Implant.org
Your Secret Is Safe With Us
Highly skilled, affordable and successful, our track record at Harrell Dental Implant Center speaks for itself. We are the #1 dental implant center in the metro Charlotte region for a reason. We offer the expert care and phenomenal customer service you deserve throughout the entire process. Regardless of whether you require a single dental implant, All-on-4 complete arches, a dental implant bridge or snap-in dentures, we are your best option for a sensational smile. And when we’re done, no one meeting you for the first time will be able to tell that you’ve had a smile makeover. And no one who knew you prior will believe how beautiful and natural your smile looks now.
Dentures Are No Longer Good Enough
As we are living longer and remaining active for more years, it is vital to protect our teeth and maintain a healthy smile. For generations, traditional dentures were the best choice for repairing a compromised smile, but their time has passed. Dental implants have completely revolutionized tooth replacement. There are many reasons to choose dental implants over traditional dentures; here’s a sampling:
Dentures are not the most natural-looking option for teeth replacement. If your looks are important, keep in mind that dentures could be identified more easily than other tooth replacement options.
Denture wearers may experience bone loss in their jawbone where teeth are missing. This can lead to changes in your appearance, as well as a need to purchase new dentures.
Dentures must be cleaned outside of the mouth by rinsing them and soaking them overnight. Dentures are not like natural teeth. They require special maintenance procedures. Continue reading at AAID-Implant.org